• Rondon '86

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeds had zero shots on target , which taking in account Everton's woeful defense this season, it's quite an incredible feat. Just an all around superb performance. Hope we can build on this

Makes me laugh that, smash the bar twice with our goalie well beaten and it's not classed as on target.
Surely the target is the goal and the framework of the goal is part of the target. :) Oh well unlucky Leeds. lol

to be fair 1st half was in sync. 2nd half the video was actually ahead of the commentary by about 5 seconds
I'm sure I'm not the only person to have turned off goal alerts on the Everton app for this reason...

The only match events that I allow it to notify me about are kick-offs and yellow cards, for some reason.

It's always exciting to know an Iwobi yellow card is on the way, but not knowing what form it will take.

Just seen the extended highlights...Everton looked a totally different team to the feckless, spineless outfit that have taken the pitch for the vast majority of the season. I normally vote for Crab Iwobi as MotM, on the basis I feel sorry for how useless he is. But today he was very good...so I voted for the young Gordon lad...he's got a bit about him, that lad

Status
Not open for further replies.