2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

If FL had been appointed at the start of the season ,which he could have been, I wonder where we would be now ?

We probably would not have signed Demarai Gray but apart from that you would struggle to find other positive points.
Not signing Gray would have been a positive? And you can't think of any other positives if we'd have had FL from the beginning of the season? I'm guessing you need a proof-reader!

There should be a GOT question posed every time.
The poser should be voted for each week.
I don't get why there isn't honestly. And I don't mean GOT but there are so many inane questions asked and so many people are frustrated that a simple question isn't asked. Should just be one question from the supporters from one spot.

Knowing us it would be something like "what's your perfect Saturday?" tho.

I don't get why there isn't honestly. And I don't mean GOT but there are so many inane questions asked and so many people are frustrated that a simple question isn't asked. Should just be one question from the supporters from one spot.

My perfect Saturday.....BJ then breakfast followed by BJ then lunch.,....5-0 away win at the devils spawn, BJ.... Evening meal.....BJ while watching motd (we're on first) chinese takeaway BJ...bed.

The general standard of journalism has deteriorated so much in my lifetime, I wonder if any even go to school these days, it appalling.

Lol re the question!

Status
Not open for further replies.