Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will not get relegated because the fans will stop them deciding to turn up at Goodison and pretend they are doing the job they are paid for.

Away from home it is unfortunate that our tremendous fans cant levy the same influence because the gutless cowards on the pitch have the excuse of our support being outnumbered.

The players who have stolen a living from our club in the last 8 years will hopefully look at themselves in their very expensive mirrors in their very expensive houses and feel like they have let themselves down.

Hopefully Frank and his staff will have them out the door in the summer.

I know, I get what you are saying, but he fact that with the fact we actually attack teams under Lampard at home , and want to control possession, it should be better.

I think Burnley had more of the ball when we played them at Goodison. We won, but hit them on the break. I’d expect that against the likes of City or Liverpool, not teams like Burnley where we should dictate the game. The more the opposition have had the ball, the more they’ve exposed our dodgy defence.
Hope your right and it plays out like that, it's how we were Vs Leeds and Brentford so hope it continues.

My fear is the players reverting to type, regardless of manager or crowd, I've got little trust in them lol

I think we need another 15 or 16 points to stay upI have had a look at the run in, really can't see where they will come from. I reckon we can get 11, maybe an unexpected win gets us 14. bringing us to 36. That could be enough so long as we don't concede lots of goals between now and the end of the season. We are really in the relegation battle, Burnley, Watford, Norwick and Leeds will all be looking at us as the team to get in front of, I look at their players and I see some fight and desire, I look at ours and can only see pay packets.
We are on 22 points, 13 points more will easly see us safe.. the days of the 40 point mark being the bar are long gone 34, 35 is plenty these days, last year 29 points would have seen you safe, it might be a little higher this year I'd say 32 would be enough. That's 3 more wins and a draw, we are easly getting that, our home form will see us through this year.

Well we have city home and Spurs away next. Then it’s a critical run with Wolves, Newcastle, and Watford. That’ll more or less decide how concerning things become as I suspect going into those 3 games, we’ll be right around 17th or 18th.

We are on 22 points, 13 points more will easly see us safe.. the days of the 40 point mark being the bar are long gone 34, 35 is plenty these days, last year 29 points would have seen you safe, it might be a little higher this year I'd say 32 would be enough. That's 3 more wins and a draw, we are easly getting that, our home form will see us through this year.
Exactly. No chance we are getting relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.