Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also worth keeping an eye on when Kevin Philips comes back for leeds and Erickson starts for Brentford.
Leeds have the RS and Spurs next then a row of winnable games if Philips is back.
For me, Mina is our big player like that.
Sure Doucoure and Gray will come back but we have options up front.
We're threadbare at center back and crying out for a half decent defender.
Not great having to rely on Mina!

I have a feeling Burnley will pick up a few points here and there. Their goal difference isn't that bad and that's a general indication as to how truly bad a team is. Wouldn't be surprised if they win tonight.

last season the 3 teams that got relegated had 28 points, 26 points and 23 points

the season before that the 3 teams that got relegated had 34 points, 34 points and 21 points

the season before that the 3 teams that got relegated had 34 points, 26 points and 16 points

the average over the past 3 seasons to get relegated is therefore 32 points

if we beat wolves and newcastle at home then we go into that third game with some momentum and confidence, i believe it won't be watford anymore if we beat borehamwood but if we could go on a little streak of 3 wins then it puts us in a good position with probably only needing a couple more points from 10 games to survive relegation

i can't see 40 points being the magic number to stay up this season, the last time a team needed 40 points to stay up would have been the 2010-11 season
Don't remind me :)

last season the 3 teams that got relegated had 28 points, 26 points and 23 points

the season before that the 3 teams that got relegated had 34 points, 34 points and 21 points

the season before that the 3 teams that got relegated had 34 points, 26 points and 16 points

the average over the past 3 seasons to get relegated is therefore 32 points

if we beat wolves and newcastle at home then we go into that third game with some momentum and confidence, i believe it won't be watford anymore if we beat borehamwood but if we could go on a little streak of 3 wins then it puts us in a good position with probably only needing a couple more points from 10 games to survive relegation

i can't see 40 points being the magic number to stay up this season, the last time a team needed 40 points to stay up would have been the 2010-11 season
I doubt very much that we will get 9 points from those games. Most likely is 4 points.

I have a feeling Burnley will pick up a few points here and there. Their goal difference isn't that bad and that's a general indication as to how truly bad a team is. Wouldn't be surprised if they win tonight.
Worried their new fella might be half decent. Scored and assisted at the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.