Club Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought an Everton jacket last week and it has the Megafon logo on the sleeve. :blush:
Oh I've got one similar. It's not suddenly saying these companies are evil, just right now it's right that we park the sponsorship.

Moshiri is the chair of USM. It doesn't suddenly cut all ties completely

Inappropriate Language
Not enough if we are still going to take Usmanov's dirty money afterwards. We need to make a stand and [Poor language removed] him and his money-laundering mate Moshiri off pronto. I'll take bankruptcy and relegation to the North West Counties League if we have to, to clean these stains off our shoes.

Not enough if we are still going to take Usmanov's dirty money afterwards. We need to make a stand and [Poor language removed] him and his money-laundering mate Moshiri off pronto. I'll take bankruptcy and relegation to the North West Counties League if we have to, to clean these stains off our shoes.
You mean our feet. We won't have any shoes.

Lets just burn the country to the ground too in case we get some dirty evil Russians too while we're at it.

No they aren't, they are included in that £100m (well, the first option was). USM may not have got the stadium naming rights

I'm absolutely not arsed that we are suspending ties. It's the right thing to do. Over 2,000 civilians reported to have been killed - the UN are currently trying to verify this. We shouldn't have anything to do with them for the time being. I honestly don't give a s*** about Everton's finances or stadium right now. We've got to stay up first.

The BMD naming rights hasn't been decided yet so its not included in your figure mate.

£30 million one off payment for first dibs on the naming rights

£12 million p/a for FF

And they sponser the womens team / Goodison matchday (don't know how the figures work out).

This pretty much puts an end to any hopes of long term competing for even top half never mind top 6 / trophies but at least we can claim we are a family club.

Bill will do a speech in the centre of the pitch tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.