2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he do in the first two games that impressed you so much? Personally thought he looked a lot more comfortable last night than he did at any point in those games.
He was aggressive. I watched him last night and he was timid and being bossed by some non-league outfit.

Maybe he saves all his aggression for twitter these days?

He will. But his service right now has stalled.

Aren't they expecting you back at the hair splitting convention?
Dave it's one game and the way we played primarily to right left him isolated , dont you think he deserves a run of games before any major assessment is delivered? Factors like he just had covid, still adapting to a new team and personal matters like war impacting his homeland should be considered.

Last edited:
Dave it's one game and the way we played primarily to right left him isolated , dont you think he deserves a run of games before any major assessment is delivered? Factors like he just had covid, still adapting to a new team and personal matters like war impacting his homeland should be considered.
Of course, I said that.

Let';s have this straight: I'm one of only a few on here who was supportive of him since he arrived...unlike the bulk of his later supporters who have relented in their criticism only because Russia invaded his homeland.

Poor player. last night showed very little against non league opposition.

Came in from a 4th rate league - the step up is just too much.

Nice to see him get a run out and captain the side. Hope it lifted the lad’s spirits in what is an awful time for him and his family.
Back to his football. What worries me is what worries me the first time I saw him him, he seems very one paced. Hope I’m wrong but if that is the case, he’ll soon get found out in this league, no matter how quickly he settles at the club.

you've probably already made your case Dave, but what are you seeing in him because I just dont see it?
I understand your pov, btw. He's looked ropey the last few outings.

I just think he's struggling with his dual responsibilities of getting attacks going and defending in his own half.

He's supposed to be a fine attacking FB, but maybe thats because he played that way for a dominant domestic club team.

Time will tell. He was actually a CB in his youth, so maybe he has that in him as part of a 3 man defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.