Going to goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess you're staying at the Ibis in Dale St . Turn left and walk up to the Empire Theatre and get the 919 special bus to Goodison ,they start about 2 hours before KO. Return buses from Walton Lane ( Park End )

Definitely get the train. Easy on the bus out, not so easy back in. Says 17 minutes walk but it is nowhere near that. Ten at the most. Have a great time. Nothing beats that first time.
Screenshot_20220305-225149.png

I guess you're staying at the Ibis in Dale St . Turn left and walk up to the Empire Theatre and get the 919 special bus to Goodison ,they start about 2 hours before KO. Return buses from Walton Lane ( Park End )
Correct,I'd be no good as a spy?sound for that

Depends what you want to do & time available. If you're not bothered about going in the club shop or an alehouse near the ground, just walk down Dale Street to the Excelsior or Ship & Mitre pubs & quaff a few bevvies there (Google them) - usually full of Blues having a few scoops before getting a cab to the ground - the cabbies know and are quite frequent outside, talk to somebody and share the cost. Back to town after the match, if you dont want a cab, get a bus from County Road - check with people in the queue they'll help you make sure you get on one to the city centre - most do. Night matches for crucial games, and the right result, can leave you with memories for a long time - enjoy!

Depends what you want to do & time available. If you're not bothered about going in the club shop or an alehouse near the ground, just walk down Dale Street to the Excelsior or Ship & Mitre pubs & quaff a few bevvies there (Google them) - usually full of Blues having a few scoops before getting a cab to the ground - the cabbies know and are quite frequent outside, talk to somebody and share the cost. Back to town after the match, if you dont want a cab, get a bus from County Road - check with people in the queue they'll help you make sure you get on one to the city centre - most do. Night matches for crucial games, and the right result, can leave you with memories for a long time - enjoy!
Nice one,too many options now?yeah can't wait for it now,only seen it on telly before,can't wait for the goodison roar

Atmosphere for this one is going to be at boiling point. Absolutely hate them and they’ve eventually sold their allocation after about 10 years? Have a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.