Going to goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey82

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi all,going to everton v Newcastle,first time going to goodison,just wondering can anyone point me in the right direction for getting to and returning from game,staying on Dale street,also how early do you need to show up before game,to have plenty time to get in and seated,thanks

Just get a call mate, about ten bucks from town. Make sure ya have a bevy in the Winslow and grab chips gravy and a sausage from the blue dragon. Enjoy lad

Hi all,going to everton v Newcastle,first time going to goodison,just wondering can anyone point me in the right direction for getting to and returning from game,staying on Dale street,also how early do you need to show up before game,to have plenty time to get in and seated,thanks
Moorfields station ( off dale street) to kirkdale and less than 10 minutes walk . or get a cab easily enough .

we’re are you sat in the ground ?

Thanks for the replies,was thinking getting a taxi alright,is it easy to get one after the game,thanks again?

Moorfields station ( off dale street) to kirkdale and less than 10 minutes walk . or get a cab easily enough .

we’re are you sat in the ground ?
Top balcony,think it's in the family section?only ticket I could get,last minute decision,cheap flights to Liverpool,checked the dates for a game and it suited

Gates open hour and a half before kick off, but if it’s your first time going get there as early as you can so you can take a walk around the ground, go in the club shops? Go in the pubs if your old enough, I’d get the train as previously suggested to kirkdale.

Gates open hour and a half before kick off, but if it’s your first time going get there as early as you can so you can take a walk around the ground, go in the club shops? Go in the pubs if your old enough, I’d get the train as previously suggested to kirkdale.
Sound,yeah definitely old enough,coming from Ireland, we've only opened up sports to full capacity recently from covid,is there any checks for covid passport anymore over there or is it back to normal, definitely will be going early to soak in the atmosphere

19 and 20 buses from Queens Square bus station.

Status
Not open for further replies.