Going to goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is random, but my mate couple seasons ago season ticket renewal time everton staff rang him and said he hadn't renewed yet ,he said he was going to renew but wasn't happy with his seat, they said why he said it was facing the pitch, class scouse humor still lives.

Congratulations. Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Top balcony has easily the best view of the pitch. Some first rate moaning goes on up there too (even back in 1985)

Honestly, I wouldn't bother with train or bus. Its your first game and you don't want to mess around worrying about getting the right bus or whatnot.
Plenty of cabs pass by your location on Dale St, hop in one up to the ground a couple of hours ahead of KO and have a walk around before the pub for a pint. (I suppose the Winslow is the obvious one)

After a game (2 - 0 incase you're wondering, Richarlison and VDB) head down any of the side streets opposite your exit and that will lead you down to county round. A few pubs there and plenty of time post match for a pint and either another cab back (or the bus) into town.

I’d get the train if I were you mate. Get on at Moorfields Station and get off at Kirkdale Station. It’s only a few minutes.

Walking from Kirkdale Station to Goodison takes about 10 minutes.

There are some decent chippies along Goodison Road, which is where the Main Stand is located. And the famous Winslow pub is also on Goodison Road.

I’d get a cab back to your accommodation because public transport can be a nightmare after a match.

Get into the ground at least 30 to 40 minutes before kick-off because the loos get packed about 20 minutes before kick-off!

Have a great time! You’ll be made welcome. We Blues love the Irish! Most of us have Irish ancestry.

Urinate from the top balcony to below - long standing tradition

If you hit Billy and co you get a season ticket for the rest of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.