Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good to see fans of other teams on here. Do you reckon he will start Kane and Son for your boys mate?
Likewise, its always good to see an Everton fan coming forward with infatuations for Kane. Good for you! No need to be shy about.

We will win and heres why.

Their defence is complete cr@p. Its Spurs. They can be 4-0 ahead in the 80th minute and still lose 4-7. Richy is in God awe form. Schloingmeister Doucoure will subdue any screeching midfielder. Allan will use his magic stare. Then we have VdB, and I feel its a night where VdB can show his kick ass, mindblowing goal scoring ability. Then we have Alli, who has shaved his tighs perfectly for this match. Also Pickford, who doesnt like Pickford? And Kenny is also in good form. We nearly got a draw vs the galacticos of the PM so we will be in agood form. ALso, if we win, this will give us a great kick and a boost for the coming games.

BELIEVE!!!

BRINGGGGG ITTTT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Please and thank you..

spurs.png

End of the day I just want to see us compete & work hard from minute 1 to minute 90+. If we lose by the odd goal it wouldn't be the end of the world. I just want to see some progression on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.