Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just isn't the sort of game we get something from, this, regardless of the circumstances.

We need to pick up points though, to take pressure off home games. In this context a point tonight would be a very good return.

It's not enough to come away thinking there was effort shown, and the players did "ok".

If this is generally the case tonight, then they have to come away with something. That's what grinding out points means.

Just start picking up points. The frustrating thing is it's mistakes from the same old players, like Keane etc, that has been costing us.

Spurs are nothing special.

Come away with a point and it's a huge boost just to get above Leeds.
Unfortunately Spurs seem to be playing excellently in one game, and awfully in the next. They suffered a humbling defeat in their last game, so we know what that means tonight. :(

Frank's got plenty of options for this one.

Stay with a midifield 3 of Allan, Doucs, DVB?

Gray and Dom fit do they come in? Gordon, Richy, Gray, Dom front 4? 2 in midfield?

Personally would stick with the City side.

We will win and heres why.

Their defence is complete cr@p. Its Spurs. They can be 4-0 ahead in the 80th minute and still lose 4-7. Richy is in God awe form. Schloingmeister Doucoure will subdue any screeching midfielder. Allan will use his magic stare. Then we have VdB, and I feel its a night where VdB can show his kick ass, mindblowing goal scoring ability. Then we have Alli, who has shaved his tighs perfectly for this match. Also Pickford, who doesnt like Pickford? And Kenny is also in good form. We nearly got a draw vs the galacticos of the PM so we will be in agood form. ALso, if we win, this will give us a great kick and a boost for the coming games.

BELIEVE!!!

BRINGGGGG ITTTT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Whatever you take before posting on here, stop taking it

We need a draw tonight. I made a worst case scenario prediction of how we get 15 points from the rest of the season, and 1 of them has to come today :)
Spurs are inconsistent but Conte will somehow suss us out. But with Jonjoe reborn, Richy going for legendary status, someone has to something special! We missed Demarai, he and Townsend are overdue goals / assists.

Not sure why im reading so much doom and gloom like be made up with a point or damage limitation.
I want 3 points and believe we have a great chance of getting them, Spurs are nothing special at all.

Spurs 0-2 Everton DCL Gray

I'd go with this (awful defence, but it seems what it is) not that I expect it though.

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Keane Mykolenko
Doucouré vdBeek Allan
Gordon Richarlison Gray

Battling defeat by two goals, maybe 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.