Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near enough hunger out there. And why is Coleman our right winger? Baffled at these tactics here. We have nothing at all up front, and now we know if Wolves get one goal we definitely cannot score two to win it. No real concerns in defence, but sick and tired of the general slow, lazy and defensive play in all areas. Lampard is paid big money to pick this team, I think he can do better than Coleman playing right wing.
Think the main cause of that is our back 4/5 have no confidence when playing the ball out.The result is it is knocked back or square and Wolves get back into shape.

IMO after midweek that is job done against a form team.

We have a foothold in this game and I expect Wolves to tail off their effort in the last 20 minutes after playing on Thursday.

We're ok here. Just need a goal and they'll fold.
I really want to believe this, but this is Everton we’re talking about.

Think the main cause of that is our back 4/5 have no confidence when playing the ball out.The result is it is knocked back or square and Wolves get back into shape.
No surprise when 3 of them are Holgate, Kenny and Coleman lol all 3 abysmal with the ball at their feet.

IMO after midweek that is job done against a form team.

We have a foothold in this game and I expect Wolves to tail off their effort in the last 20 minutes after playing on Thursday.

We're ok here. Just need a goal and they'll fold.
[Poor language removed], I agree with Davek. Goodbye all.

Status
Not open for further replies.