Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon a nervy 1-0 win.

Wolves have fallen off a cliff recently since they threw it away at Arsenal. Mentally they seem finished

I suppose it is a plus that Wolves play tomorrow and then Sunday so could be a bit of fatigue for them. They play Watford tomorrow so hopefully win that and then be charitable to us come Sunday ;)

As stated already, this and Newcastle are a minimum 4 points but really we have to be getting 6 or the nightmare becomes very much reality.

Got chance of 2 tickets but it clashes with an event cancelled for last 2 years due to Covid at o2 in London, I'm tempted to sell my o2 event tickets as they will defo go and go the game instead, I feel like I need to be there again! missus will lose her shiz tho as its my other love Music!

*she'll get over it

UTFT
Go to the game. We need every single tonsil ringing out to save this lot. I doubt any of us will be pleasant if we go down. Means to an end. I remember Moyes name coming up for the job at the time we had a vacancy and not wanting him back. Couldn't be more wrong smh

This is it. The biggest test of our resolve to stay up there's been. Leeds was a massive game and we came through with flying colours. It should have been the platform for us to kick on. We unfortunatley had two tough PL games after that and it stopped us building on Leeds.

But if we fail against Wolves I think the belief will vanish with it.

Three points can get us back to that platform again and allow us to plan a route out of this. The team have to build that platform with the type of energy and performance we saw against Leeds and City.

Would like to see this
Doucoure not to advance too far to shield from losing possesion, VDB box to box

b4726799c6c4d6036a7f5852c50980bb.png

When not in possesion revert into 451 and keep structure, just let them have it until its the right time to nick it
f568acab0b15a0a6ca2a57d63b89bab4.png

Don't want to see DCL, Keane or Coleman in the starting 11. Won't be the case though

Status
Not open for further replies.