Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe at home, definitely not away. I just don't like Kenny at LB tbh
Play a back four deep as we did against City and we'll have zero problems with Wolves. Allow them space in behind and we'll be in trouble.

It's as simple as that, and if Lampard cant see that we are already relegated.

Wolves participating very similar style like Sours, I hoped we learned our lesson, it will be very challenging match, me personally I would be happy with a draw as well

I honestly dont get why people keep saying this, if we win both we are still not safe for me, though obviously it helps, and off course any defeat in any game or even 2 draws does not help at all
That puts us on 28 points with eleven games to go.
It would put enormous pressure on Burnley, Leeds and Brentford.

As important would be the psychological boost it would players and supporters.
Nerves would be reduced, confidence would grow.
A team that were unlucky to lose to City will prosper once some self belief creeps in, each loss just drains their confidence a little more each time.

We need a springboard and these two fixtures could provide that.... or really dump us in the mire.

Who else? dont say DCL as he has been as bad as Rondon was at the very start of the season, but least Rondon got a brace last week, DCL hasnt looked like doing anything like that.
He should of started on MOnday, in fact he also scored a few international goals so at least he is finding the net
He was awful outside of two virtual tap ins

It should be Gordon, Richy and Gray (if fit)

He was awful outside of two virtual tap ins

It should be Gordon, Richy and Gray (if fit)
Yeah but being awful apart from two goals is fine, as long as you do get those goals, weve seen Richy plenty of times have a stinker then do something.

Gordon, Richy and Gray would be fine too, just cant start DCL, we need the ball held up the other end to protect the useless back 4

3-5-2/5-3-2

Pickford (C)
Holgate - Keane - Godfrey
Patterson - Allan - Doucoure - Van de Beek - Mykolenko
Richarlison - DCL

I think we need to match Wolves in terms of Midfield plus cover the defence.

Patterson and Mykolenko will provide width and plenty of crosses in for our front two plus help with the high press.

We have plenty of attacking threat on the bench who could affect the game if we need.

If he starts with 2 of Coleman, Kenny, Keane then he's asking for relegation. I would include Holgate in that too, as he's every bit as crap as Keane, but without the own goals and at least he's slightly more mobile than his lanky, useless teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.