Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This man is an utter disease. A wretched, useless, blubbering waste of space. He's brought nothing but failure and ruin to the club. Decades worth of his insufferable mediocrity fattened us up for this. Why would the players even bother trying when they know full well that failure comes with the territory at EFC and that the chariman considers finishing 7th "magnificent" and Knocking around mid-table to be "good times".

Kenwright one job to do. One single job. Find us an owner that would take us forward and not destroy the club. He failed in his job. Blatantly so. And he made us into a circus while doing it. All because he wanted to keep playing with his toy train set. That's the reason we'll get relegated and the reson the club is in ruin. That's the reason we're an unprofessional mess that prioritises the little old boys club culture and self-indulgent exhibitions over actually winning games of football.

We can blame Moshiri as much as we want but who brought him here? Who turned down endless opportunities of investment for years and years under the guise of due diligence only to happily surrender the club to an utter idiot who's long term plan for bringing success to the club is facially throws crap at the walls hoping that some of it would stick! This season is the combination of Kenwright's legacy here, decades worth of his losers mentality and blind acceptance of mediocrity have come home to roost.
That post should be made a sticky at the top of the thread imo.

Genuinely can’t wait till he has nothing to do with us, however that may come about. Rat.
He sold the club to a scumbag, because he was willing to keep him loitering around the place as a hanger on.

If Kenwright genuinely loved Everton, he would have sold up back in 2008/2009.

We would have been in a good place to kick on as a club, if he did the right thing back then imo.

I bet the whopper wishes he departed once Moshiri come aboard. He'll have nowhere to hide when Everton are relegated. Though I'm sure he'll still have his entourage of arse-lickers.
He’ll be there clapping away with his grin making out he’s the biggest fan in the world. Bloody embarrassing.

I'll open a really nice bottle of wine when he's dead.

The absolute worse thing about Everton, yet there's still a large proportion of happy clappers who refuse to blame him for anything.

Kenwright is the root cause of our current predicament.

It's not even a discussion.

I’ve never been his biggest fan, but I don’t think all of the blame can be put on Kenwright. Evertonians are so easily pleased that their opinion on Kenwright is dependent on whether we are winning or losing a game, if we are winning the vast majority love him.

It’s the same with our players, someone makes a decent cross or completes a successful pass and we have people suggesting they should be in the England squad when they are nowhere near that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.