2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220313-184146_Twitter.jpg

Absolutely shouldn’t be getting rid of the manager if we go down. It’s about 2% him, the rest is on the same spineless bellends who’ve let us down time and time again and on Moshiri for meddling too much behind the scenes (see agent Rafael for the worst of the lot).
I agree mate we have to stick with him, people criticise what he says in the interview but he has to say that the players are mentally weak slaughtering them after the game isnt going to help these are the cards he has been dealt .

I fkind something really strange today , Frank had a vision, possession, playing on front foot, we were great a home, won 2 Fa Cup, Leeds , fans got back engaged and behind the team , away still poor but again in each of those matches we started strong , why did we change that ? We did approached Spurs with wrong game plan , left them so much space and we got punished but why did we gave up from our formation and style of playing today at home ? like Rafael was back in charge , two middle fielder, we played with the team of 75% players from Portugal , European Brazilian , we gave them middle of the pitch and they played us like a fool , did Frank lost himself , his believe in his players , did we came out thinking a draw would be ok …. so drained

I fkind something really strange today , Frank had a vision, possession, playing on front foot, we were great a home, won 2 Fa Cup, Leeds , fans got back engaged and behind the team , away still poor but again in each of those matches we started strong , why did we change that ? We did approached Spurs with wrong game plan , left them so much space and we got punished but why did we gave up from our formation and style of playing today at home ? like Rafael was back in charge , two middle fielder, we played with the team of 75% players from Portugal , European Brazilian , we gave them middle of the pitch and they played us like a fool , did Frank lost himself , his believe in his players , did we came out thinking a draw would be ok …. so drained
The problem is the group of players. He’s had his new manager bounce and now they have reverted to type.

Needs to pick a system- ideally 4-3-3 at home, and stick to it. 3 at the back just does not work, we haven’t got the dominating, ball carrying centre backs you need for that to be a success.

Poor again today. There are no partnerships on the pitch anywhere and they play like strangers most of the time. Probably why a lot of them just play back too often as they are clueless as to what the player in front of them wants.

Mate I was there and he was forever playing backwards when there was no need, dispossessed and jogging back, wasting balls

I like doucoure but he was so bad today
Mate, I was there too. Just because you were there doesn’t mean you’re right. I agree he was poor, but many times He had no options to play forward. A 2 man midfield negates any attacking qualities him and DVB or Allan when playing have. Why not focus on Pickford laying it off to Holgate all the time when an early forward ball was needed.

Last edited:
Poor again today. There are no partnerships on the pitch anywhere and they play like strangers most of the time. Probably why a lot of them just play back too often as they are clueless as to what the player in front of them wants.

Spurs was bad but today was arguably more worrying. Winnable game at home and we looked completely lost in the second half. Whatever is being worked on in training isn't bearing fruit on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.