Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In past games weve struggles for someone to link up the play to the front 2/3 in the final 3rd. Time for Iwobi to step up to the plate.

Never used those words though did i, if we won tonight, whats to say we wont lose every game v the better teams we have as i said, other teams like watford as ive said pull off shock results we dont,

I just think we may win, but if that make's any difference in the bad run we have to come, i am not sure
It will mean Burnley and Watford will both be further behind us with man city and the rs to play in their next games.

It will mean Burnley and Watford will both be further behind us with man city and the rs to play in their next games.
but they dont have that run we do that we could easily lose, while they at least most of the time put effort in as said,
did anyone think watford would win at villa, saints and draw at man utd - i very highly doubt it myself, we need to pull a shock result off somewhere that no one expects but we never seem to do it, everyone is going on about if we beat Burnley/watford we are ok -would be great if we acted like that

Not mad on that team to be honest, having said that, they can't do worse than the teams we sent out against Tottenham and Wolves. Kind of dreading this one, I wish it was over already and we'd fluked a scruffy 1:0 win. COYFB

but they dont have that run we do that we could easily lose, while they at least most of the time put effort in as said,
did anyone think watford would win at villa, saints and draw at man utd - i very highly doubt it myself
No one has a clue what will happen.
We need to win tonight. Its vital.
3 points is huge for any team in the mix .
Win tonight 9 more would very likely keep us up

Status
Not open for further replies.