New Everton Stadium Discussion

This invasion of Ukraine by Russia is not going to last forever.
It appears that everything the Russians have done is cack handed and when the full force of the sanctions start bite then it may come to a conclusion quickly.
Certainly if the Chinese don't offer real support then the Russians are very much isolated.

Either way I think this is the beginning of the end of Putin.

I would guess the Oligarchs must be deeply unhappy with what is happening and with their isolation economically and socially.

All countries want the Russians to go home and for the world to return to normal as soon as possible and when that happens I believe you will see Usmanov and his money back at Everton.
Have you been talking to @ForeverBlue92 ?
Because he's displayed the same level of utter delusion in recent weeks.

They said a few years ago when the first images were released that the capacity could be increased to 60k in the future. Never heard any more about how or if this is still possible. Was hoping there would be details on the stadium website - which they said they were putting “the finishing touches” to in December ?
I wouldn't hold your breath on that mate.

If they were serious about 60,000 capacity (and they never were), it would have been more advisable to build to that from day one rather than build to 52,888 now and then fanny around with a ridiculously expensive re-modelling in the future.

What is the concrete structure they are building?
confused_lion_king.gif