Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonjoe Kenny… premier league footballer. Jonjoe Kenny
He’s playing because needs must, yes we have recruited wrong, Patterson who was our hope is now injured, it’s just all a terrible mess. I feel sorry for Frank but in hindsight he shouldn’t have got the job.

We.....Everton are useless. Our defence is useless. Our midfield is ??????. Hold on.......were are our midfield. And our forwards ( barring Richie). are useless. Our board is useless. And folks , I've news for you all .....Lampard is useless. The guy hasn't got a clue. He needs replaced now. Or he will take us down. He's useless.
I understand that supporters don't want to chop and change managers. But this guy is clueless. He will see Everton relegated.
And yes he was really dealt a bad hand. But that was months ago. He's done nothing to change anything. Dcl useless tonight.......still on the pitch. We lead at half time.......so see the match out.........no.......we concede goals.
What does Lampard say at half time?? Do the players listen to him?
why take so long to make substitutions?
We will be relegated with this guy. Get a fire fighter in now. Keep this club in the PL. Don't care what punters think. Our results are now rubbish. Someone.......anyone couldn't be any worse.

Lampard won't make changes. Why plod on with the same old useless tactics? If you could call any of this tactics.
Get this mess sorted. A few million pay off to Lampard now , might just give a fire fighter a fighting chance to save us. And by staying in the PL.....save the club milluons.
Aaarrrgghh........what a complete useless bunch we all support. But what can we do. Up The Toffees. Our doomed useless Toffees.
Rant over.

Last edited:

Just don’t lose. That’s all. Don’t lose.

Don’t get players sent off. Don’t give away soft goals. Don’t shrink in the face of the first hard challenge or miss hit pass.
Coming back from that shocking opening goal made me think these chokers had a hope.

Don’t give away soft goals!!

That first, the last, just unfathomably crap. Week after week after week.

Status
Not open for further replies.