The Dyche option...

Under what circumstances would you consider appointing Sean Dyche at Everton?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same people who laughed at moyes option after Carlo and also after turning on carlo himself are the type of people not voting for the first one on the poll.

I've posted this sentiment before, but I'll go again.

None of us actually watch football to be entertained. If we did it would be the worst return on our financial and emotional investment imaginable.

We don't like any of our players, with the possible exception of... *checks notes - Delph?

Enter a manager who would crawl to work here. Would chin at least one of our players on the first day and would roll Calvert-Lewin up at the first sight of a suspender belt. Intimidates the mad doctor across the park and could fold him like a deckchair at any given moment.

He would make Everton worth supporting again, us with Dyche vs. the rest of the league. He fits us like a glove and you all know it.

Tory boy, Latin GSCE, throw the players under the bus at every reverse but never holds himself to account is a fraud.

Give it Dyche.

On a side note it shows the importance of managers being respectful and keeping their dignity.

You never know when you will be the one in the firing line and when the axe might fall.

I’d let him have his way with my missus and forgive him, before going Near Benitez.

But we already did that ?

Did a great job at Burnley, but with a manager like Dyche, the longevity doesn’t last forever, and that’s full credit to him for making it last as long as he did.

Dyche belongs at someone like Sheffield United I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.