Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a Blue Union meeting at the Casa (don't know if that makes me a know trouble maker ) all I found was a group of Evertonians who were disillusioned with the way the club was run.
The club has been in decline over 25 years so surely instead of slagging the Blue Union / 27 years protest maybe if more people should have supported them.
I went to the meeting on my own and didn't know anybody there so I am not a member of any particular group.
I have always thought you were on a wind up when you have been praising Bill Kenwright but if you truly believe the garbage you spout about him you are as guilty as he is for destroying the club.
I was at that meeting at the Casa if it was the same one Neville Southall was a guest speake. Ythe Blue Union members were full of good Evertonians who wanted the best for the club and Kenwright is not in the same league as them as Everton supporters, regarding his illnesses he has had three different ones in different parts of his body all revealed by people who said they knew him personally, he recovered each time.

I’ll never forgive Uncle Cyril for putting Bill in the Boys Pen.

Uncle Cyril has killed this club.
968E6B6F-2F06-4E5D-9F3C-FDAC449F6292.jpeg

Reckon this is uncle cyril

I was at that meeting at the Casa if it was the same one Neville Southall was a guest speake. Ythe Blue Union members were full of good Evertonians who wanted the best for the club and Kenwright is not in the same league as them as Everton supporters, regarding his illnesses he has had three different ones in different parts of his body all revealed by people who said they knew him personally, he recovered each time.
I wasn't at the one with Southall unless I missed him which would be hard to do.
I agree with everything you have said though

People tried to start a rumor he wasn't ill, it was disgusting and like it or not those who associated themselves under the blue union tag got the blame, it was shameful.
Maybe initially some had good intentions but the problem with these thing people jump on board who don't always have the right ideas, such as those who made public what was said in a private meeting.
Remember the video of that lad having a rant through the gates near the Park End at Bill? Again the blue Union were blamed, maybe it wasn't there fault but they did themselves no favors either way, achieved nothing, and attracted a unsavoury element that most sensible evertonians want to distance themselves from.
Don't forget when his face got clapped on the big screen is was basically the crowd letting the Blue Union know what we thought of them.
Remember when we were going to lose our safety certificate? Or that the electric would blow if we plugged another kettle in at Goodison?
Perhaps the ringfenced KD funding or the free 52m from Tesco?
How about the friend of Everton Pip Green or fanatical Evertonian Chris Samuelson?
Yip we've had good times...

Remember when we were going to lose our safety certificate? Or that the electric would blow if we plugged another kettle in at Goodison?
How about the friend of Everton Pip Green or fanatical Evertonian Chris Samuelson?
Yeah but all that was mostly twaddle, i mean from Bill, even I take no notice of his theatrical talk, but what it didn't do is harm us, we have to judge on his actions, which speak louder then words.
Besides he found us a man willing to pay for a ground for us, a real master stroke.

Yeah but all that was mostly twaddle, i mean from Bill, even I take no notice of his theatrical talk, but what it didn't do is harm us, we have to judge on his actions, which speak louder then words.
Besides he found us a man willing to pay for a ground for us, a real master stroke.
The penny has finally dropped with me.

You're on the wind up.

Well played.

It wasn't 'twaddle' though was it? It was arguing to convince supporters of the benefits and 'necessity' to move to Kirkby. Calling it 'theatrical' is completely disingenuous, or perhaps that's your personal euphemism for 'lying'?
"For every 'action' there is an equal and more devastating 'inaction". (Magic's law of theatrics).

His supporters won't acknowledge any of that, at the same time I never wished him bad health or anything like that, just thought he far and away outstayed his welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.