Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t play with the same fire against other sides though - see Leicester, Burnley, Wolves etc… We pick and choose, it’s almost like they had no pressure today so had the fight in them, when it matters, they are timid.
If they can’t have that intensity for 6 cup finals coming up then we deserve to go down.

It's familiar of a side that ultimately goes down though. Unlucky in some games, atrocious refereeing, and can't step up in others.

2 successive wins and 7 points in a week for Burnley. They'll be chomping at the bit now for Watford. A win there is a nail in the coffin potentially.

I don't see us staying up unfortunately.

Not looking good at all but if we can play like we did today then we have a outside chance.
I don’t think we do mate anymore. Burnley got the bit between the teeth now, I fully expect them to keep their run going. As for us, we don’t know what a run is.

If they can’t have that intensity for 6 cup finals coming up then we deserve to go down.
Can’t afford another performance like that first half against Leicester.

We need to beat Chelsea. This is what it’s come down too now - expecting miracles.

Just gutted. Genuinely sad for the supporters, not the club. The club & board can do one.

I'd love to still have some hope but I think it's all dashed, not with the loss to Liverpool but due to the Burnley win.

Status
Not open for further replies.