Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was mostly enjoyable whilst it lasted.

I’m accepting our fate now. 1 chance to win instant promotion back, otherwise we will be building a massive stadium we’d have to try and sell. I fear the future of promotion back to the premier league isn’t instant.

Only hope is Leeds imploding and to be fair their 3 after tomorrow are very tough.

I think Burnley are staying up, so really it's about hoping we can catch Leeds up. A big ask though
Problem is they can.lose every game Leeds have left, we have to catch them, how are we going to do that

Proud of the team today, fought for the badge. Not many teams will give them a game at anfield. They should take confidence from this performance.
Aye. Before the doom merchants come in here and spout that we're now done, this afternoon we have played well and with spirit and grit.

If we play like this in other games, we'll pick up wins let alone points. Still, I think if we were even slightly more clinical we'd be in a much better position.

Aye. Before the doom merchants come in here and spout that we're now done, this afternoon we have played well and with spirit and grit.

If we play like this in other games, we'll pick up wins let alone points. Still, I think if we were even slightly more clinical we'd be in a much better position.
Oh they will be out in force don’t worry

Really bad weekend and you can guarantee that Leeds will pick up points just to make it even more dire. No way we are beating Chelsea either, whereas Burnley who are the experts in relegation battles will continue to accumulate points. We could literally lose all 6 games no matter how much improvement there is.

We are gone I'm afraid lads. Years of mismanagement from top to bottom of the club has finally caught up with us.

We might have a chance in the remaining games. The effort has been better. But I don't expect we're going pull up any trees. We're a team in 18th for a reason.

When our players have a good game we really need to stop putting them on a pedestal, that I would say is an error on our part. For too many years we have bigged up what really are a very mediocre bunch of players. They will now get a chance to win something I guess in the championship. But, sadly I think they are in for a rude awakening as they find out they aren’t good enough there either. Everton FC R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.