Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like we need 3 wins from 6 games.

Im confident.
No I don’t think it will be enough

Given their fixtures Burnley should win a minimum of 3 putting them on 40

I think Leeds can grab the equivalent of 2 wins from somewhere which would put them on 39 or 40.

So we probably needs 3 wins and 2 draws from the last 6

Not going to happen

@davek Said were getting relegated.

And hes ALWAYS wrong.

Plus i think we'll dig out 3 wins.
I said we were getting relegated when Man Utd beat us 4-1 in the summer. I then knew we were getting relegated in November and have not deviated from the thinking.

We’re in a tailspin, we ain’t getting out of it. We may have done if change was brought in October, but not now.

We’re done for

If there's any positives at all to be taken from us potentially/probably going down, it makes clearing out the spineless chancers we have throughout the squad taking superstar pay for relegation performances a priority.

If we can keep some of the young potential here - Gordon, Patterson, Mykolenko, Dobbin, Onyango and bring in some young hungry high potential players from the football league (Maybe a chance as well for Simms) we can reset and rebuild from the ground up.

'koff Everton

I’m sure this hits a little different for those of you that were born and raised in Liverpool or have been following Everton for most of your life, but I started following Everton 8 years ago and it has been the wildest roller coaster of emotions I have ever felt as a sports fan. I love this club more than the sports teams I’ve followed since I was a kid at home here in the states. There’s just something about Everton and all of you on this board, or most of you at least that makes being an Evertonian special. If we get relegated then so be it. I didn’t follow the Premier League 8 years ago, I followed Everton Football Club and I will continue to do so no matter which league we are playing in.

Think we are done but thats the tip of the iceberg. The real scary part is the job of ripping up the majority of this squad and rebuilding.
Do we stick with lampard and hopefully grow with him as he still learns his trade. Tough call.

The abysmal recruitment has finally caught up with us. Argument over who was making those calls will go on. But from koeman onwards, including the absolute disaster brands, we've reaped what we've sowed.
We have to try and bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.