Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a great performance and we can take heart from that into the Chelsea and Leicester games which are huge. We need to get at least 2 points from those.

Everyone expected this result, it was always the likely outcome so I am not too upset about it.

I’ve not been watching Leeds but their results since the change of manager do not fill me with any hope whatsoever
Honestly they haven't even been playing well. Don't know how they've got results I watched the Watford game and had Watford not fluffed their chances, different game. They battered them

I think it's fair to say these players are playing with determination and have been for a couple of months. They are individually better than the likes of Burnley and Leeds who might stay up at our expense. It's just a pity that we've galvanised ourselves so late in the day.

A/ Burnley having games against teams that have largely put their feet up.
B/ Leeds have a tough run in but also that 4 point gap.

That said, six games of the PL to go and there will be a turn or two again. We're within touching distance should either of those two above falter.
Either Leeds do get dragged in, or it's going to be very difficult. It's not luck, but Burnleys sequence of games is working in their favour and they have taken advantage.

I'd actually take things coming down to the last day now even though it would still be horrendous.

If Burnley beat Watford and we fail to beat or lose against Chelsea we are depending on Leeds to implode. It's tough to see all that bouncing in our favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.