2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah dives but not sure he causes the game to be stopped multiple times every game and to get treatment. It's not always necessary, yesterday he actually was genuinely hurt with his ankle.
Neither does Richarlison, have you been watching this season? He did for a period under Silva but cut it out around three years ago. Yesterday he stopped the game for one silly reason, then turned his ankle, then hurt his head. I wouldn’t say going down once to try and slow the game is an issue? He’s also probably been told to do it by Lampard who of course played a few years with Drogba - one of the best/worst at this dark art.

Neither does Richarlison, have you been watching this season? He did for a period under Silva but cut it out around three years ago. Yesterday he stopped the game for one silly reason, then turned his ankle, then hurt his head. I wouldn’t say going down once to try and slow the game is an issue? He’s also probably been told to do it by Lampard who of course played a few years with Drogba - one of the best/worst at this dark art.
We were clearly trying to slow the game down.

Those dark arts are working SO well for Richarlison and Everton, aren’t they? Just look at Burnley: they’re in the brown stuff too but, having ditched Dyche, they’ve realized that actually attempting to win football matches as opposed to some imaginary being a nob/dark arts championship is the best way of beating the drop.

I’m not quite sure what this Simeon’s-lite approach of rolling around on the ground, diving all over the shop and committing snide fouls, which Richarlison exemplifies, is in aid of. Bad as you are, you still have more quality than your direct rivals for the drop. The Simeone approach isn’t playing to the team’s strengths and is the surest guarantee of Championship football next season.

In hindsight it might’ve been better for you if Richarlison had received the red he deserved for lashing out at Henderson. A trio of Gray, Iwobi and Gordon interchanging and feeding DCL or even Rondon should, all else being equal, be sufficient to get you the points you need.

Those dark arts are working SO well for Richarlison and Everton, aren’t they? Just look at Burnley: they’re in the brown stuff too but, having ditched Dyche, they’ve realized that actually attempting to win football matches as opposed to some imaginary being a nob/dark arts championship is the best way of beating the drop.

I’m not quite sure what this Simeon’s-lite approach of rolling around on the ground, diving all over the shop and committing snide fouls, which Richarlison exemplifies, is in aid of. Bad as you are, you still have more quality than your direct rivals for the drop. The Simeone approach isn’t playing to the team’s strengths and is the surest guarantee of Championship football next season.

In hindsight it might’ve been better for you if Richarlison had received the red he deserved for lashing out at Henderson. A trio of Gray, Iwobi and Gordon interchanging and feeding DCL or even Rondon should, all else being equal, be sufficient to get you the points you need.

Jib it ya fat blurt. No one cares what you think

I agree, it was clearly the tactic yesterday which is fine but for the rest of the season we need Richy and Gordon to stay on their feet more.

I want my players diving.

I want my players crowding the referee.

I want them in the faces and antagonising the opposition.

There is no top team in the world who doesn't do them 3 things.

Richarlison does all of those 3 things and he works himself into the ground to try and claw any advantage he can give to Everton.

If we had even 4 more players in the squad with his attitude we'd be nowhere near going down.

I want my players diving.

I want my players crowding the referee.

I want them in the faces and antagonising the opposition.

There is no top team in the world who doesn't do them 3 things.

Richarlison does all of those 3 things and he works himself into the ground to try and claw any advantage he can give to Everton.

If we had even 4 more players in the squad with his attitude we'd be nowhere near going down.
All good and well over diving
But when other players do the same against us, do you sit and applaud them and comment on their professionalism

Not sure I want my players diving for nothing if honest

never played the game at any decent level have you tiger, It is common at all levels above Sunday league that if you are under the cosh, create a gap in the momentum, whack the ball miles out of play on a parks pitch, go down 'injured' on tighter grounds, take the momentum out of the game.

Sod off back to RAWK you kopite sympathising biff

I'll be too busy celebrating wins and not getting relegated to care about what other fans think.
Yeah I bet Real Madrid fans cry themselves to sleep every night that most other fans think their entitled bell ends! Then maybe they rewatch one of their champions league winning finals or multiple other domestic highlights.
What memories I’ve made in my time supporting Everton ?

I'll be too busy celebrating wins and not getting relegated to care about what other fans think.

I am saying you can’t moan when players are diving all over the place against us, you will have to defend it and even applaud it

And to think we will win by cheating is nailed on, is laughable

Maybe I am too old and still believe in winning the right way

I don’t like blatant cheating….

Status
Not open for further replies.