Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
4a671dfad79724bf38485a489370d603.png

Burnley
Leeds
Everton

Pathetic, Looking forward to the lot of them pissing off to other clubs and we can get some British 6.3 farm hands in to toss it in, seems to do the trick.

Yes fully agree. It was the call after benitez sacking. Duncan was never the long term appointment but would have kept us up.
Indeed, lampard is a crap manager. Too full of himself and always full of excuses. We had a RS manager with a ppg better than he has. He and his media buddies are simply manipulating the narrative. We where outside of the relegation zone and if he had any managerial quality he would be saving us. Look at Burnley and Newcastle.

It feels absolutely surreal. I have felt this was coming but as it inches closer it's an awful feeling. Literally sinking. You think at the back of your mind that we'll somehow get out of it and Burnley will be Burnley and oblige us by being crap. But it's us that's crap. That's why we look like going down now. I'll need the summer away from all this to clear my head.

Never ever thought I'd see it but in recent years always thought it was a possibility. All it needed was all we've seen this season.
Frank had a quarter of a season to sort this and he has failed miserabl, not totally all his fault but it is looking like he was the wrong man.

Since jan it’s been gradually worse and worse.

Newcastle won’t catch us…they did.
Brentford won’t pick any points …they did
Leeds aren’t winning anymore games…they did
Ah well at least we have Burnley and they sacked dyche….

Not sure if the players/ staff have truly grasped the worries until it was too late. When benitez was finally sacked then any manager coming in should have had enough about them to get us out of it - the fact that we are now 5 points adrift is unfortunately a damning indictment on the job Lampard has done - and I like the guy!
It's not a damning indictment of Lampard at all. The ship has been sinking for years and you're blanking the captain who's been brought in board in the last hour? Nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.