Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley fixtures - Villa - home, Spurs - away, Villa - away, Newcastle - home.

Leeds fixtures - Man City - home, Arsenal - away, Chelsea - home, Brighton - home, Brentford - away.

Us fixtures - Chelsea - home, Leicester - away, Watford - away, Brentford - home, Palace - home, Arsenal - away.
Leeds have a harder run in than us, and we still have that game in hand, but our lads really do need to start earning their wage honestly.
It has to start tomorrow.

Lampard has to take his fair share of the blame alright. Some ridiculous tactics esp v burnley , norwich and leicester.

However we went down during the period between november and February
I don't think we can blame Lampard for the Norwich defeat, seeing that he wasn't at the club then. As for Burnley, it was defensive mistakes by Godfrey, Pickford and Kenny which cost us a draw,

I can see Leeds losing three of those at least, maybe four if Brighton turn up

They twin two more and we win four and we stay up on 41 whilst they go down with 40

I think that's the only way it's going to happen to be honest

Need City, Arsenal and Chelsea to tonk them whilst we somehow find four wins from somewhere

Not impossible but it's highly unlikely

we won’t win 4 mate out of 6
more chance of a pig flying past mine

Absolutely gutting that, gave me hope that with a Watford win we could still get out of it. Just feel like 5 points is too much for us to make up even with games in hand

They really want it and they're masters at staying up. When have we had a convincing win? We're awful.
Just heard think their 1st scorer was 1st in 95 games, and other was 2nd in 75 or something, some bad luck that is from our POV

They really want it and they're masters at staying up. When have we had a convincing win? We're awful.
Maybe the 3-0 v Leeds,

I really dont know where people get optimism from. We've beem crap all season. We've had zero bottle all season. Our players are complete cowards. Now when we need it more than ever, and the pressure is on, they will continue as they have all season. Rubbish.

I hope to god im wrong. I hope to god we stay up and you all laugh at me, pointing out how wrong I am. Ill gladly take any criticism and eat humble pie if Im wrong.

Im a facts and stats man. Taking this season as evidence. There is zero evidence to suggest we will suddenly produce goods
You wont be eating any humble pie. We are rubbish but worse we have a team of cowards and they are a disgrace to this club.

As for the owners and board. Well. Brainless.

The reality is we need to have already accepted possibility of relegation some time ago as it's been within the realm of possibility for a while now. It's the squad who should have understood that and kicked into gear. I wouldn't waste time dreading it until it actually happens now.

well we knew we was when we seen the fixtures the bottom ones had left

and the fact we can’t win away

Leeds and Burnley managers have got them out of trouble in 5 games and 3 games,
That's not true though is it? Theyre very much still in - more so Leeds, who I think our team who could possible go down instead of us.

The biggest difference for those two sides is that they have had the rub of the green, thinks of have just gone their way. Other than the Southampton game, Burnley haven't looked great but they've got points. They could have easily 2 down in the fist half there.

Status
Not open for further replies.