Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manner of the Burnley victory tells you the footballing gods are not on our side. I know a defeat tomorrow won't mathematically condemn us, but if that is the case I'll bet half the team will be on the phone to their agents as they trudge back up the tunnel.

So Chelsea has been planned as a day of fervour and raucous intimidating support. Well, we're now 90 minutes of football being played today from a sad and potentially toxic game instead. The Devil's always been against us but that turnaround at Watford takes the biscuit.

Off course it has to happen, but i fear this lot dont have it in them, look at the foxes game a few weeks ago, that would have put us 6 points ahead at that point yet Leicester could have been more than the 1up at that time

But they did at least salvage a point and keep fighting

The combination of fight and the atmosphere from the crowd is really the only hope we have left now

We're not a good team, but sometimes it's about more than how good the players are

This is just stupid.

The owner is a multi billionaire ff
Isn't it. The club wont fold as long as the owner covers the bills.

Also, people keep referring to our wage bill and losses from a season ago as if these wont have changed by the next set of accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.