Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have every club outside the recognised "Top Six" either been promoted to or relegated from the Premier League at least once apart from us?

Not sure but I think it might be the case. If so, and when you are as abominally badly run as we are, eventually what goes round comes around.

Really? There's not many Championship sides I'd fancy this Everton side getting points at. We got mauled by Watford, turned over at home by Burnley and beat by Norwich.

Looking at the sides in the Championship there are plenty of teams there who'd more than give us a game. Plenty of established PL teams have gone down over the years and struggled to come back up. It's the yo-yo teams who are generally very good at coming back up as they've been there and done it.

It's a hard slog of a season and there's not many players in that squad who look capable of delivering that. And not much at the club with a demonstrable track record of bringing in the players required to do it either.
Not forgetting 18th placed Hull ran us close.

Its happening, whether you like it or not, the quicker you accept it the soon the hurt goes!!

Parachute payments help fun d the stadium, we get rid of all of the shoite (and not just on the pitch but the board) and start afresh.

That's b.ollocks. Time to stop making excuses for the people's favorite Frank. He's been equally as bad as what went before.
Lampard hasn’t been great by any means, but our form *has* improved (though not nearly as much as you’d hope). He inherited a squad absolutely on its knees. 6pts in 4 months of games.

In the cold light of day, we had to expect Burnley to win.

But it now makes Chelsea a must win game- when looking at the fixtures a couple of weeks ago it was a game where a point would be good.

Leeds need to lose three

They have Arsenal, City and Chelsea to come, plus Brighton and Brentford

They could lose three of those games I reckon

I'd actually love it if Potterball kept us up with them doing us a favour
Imagine we'd gone all out for Potter and his dof along with davey weir in the summer, instead we went for a fat [Poor language removed] who didn't fancy any job that's more than two buses away

The last 11 are far more relevant to where he left the squad though.
You normally have the manager bounce though, we didn’t even have that apart from one game. Look at Burnley. Any other manager and that would have been us. We only needed 3 or 4 wins, the guy has has since jan!

There was an arrogance from us throughout most of this season. Some crazy belief that there would definitely be three even crapper teams than us when we were rock bottom of the form table for month after month, with the opposition walking through us time after time. Anyone sounding the alarm was dismissed and told to stop wetting the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.