Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need 3 points. But how these players didnt make the same efforts v norwich, west ham, burnley disgusts me. Actually makes me sick.

It like are they that stupid that they didnt realise it would have been easier to treat the Norwich match like a cup final rather than have to get 3 points v Chelsea.

Sometimes I wonder about braincells .
Poor players recruited by idiots and then managed by idiots, that's about the size of it mate.

Take a look at Benitez’s last 11 games vs Lampard’s 11. We’ve still been awful, but the 11 games under Lampard have yielded twice as many points

we’ve been odds on since after the derby. Shorter now, obviously.
Take a look at Benitez’s last 11 games vs Lampard’s 11. We’ve still been awful, but the 11 games under Lampard have yielded twice as many points

we’ve been odds on since after the derby. Shorter now, obviously.
I would rather take a look and compare their points when both took over. 19 points vs what? This team and players isn’t as bad as relegation.

It’s horrific. There’s a tiny part of me that would agree to relegation now if it meant this absolute abomination of a season was just over and the uncertainty gone… which is something I never thought I would say.
That's b.ollocks. Time to stop making excuses for the people's favorite Frank. He's been equally as bad as what went before.

How the absolute F do Bunrley win 4 matches all season then go on a crazy run? Just disgusted with this team. We should never be anywhere near this position these days and, yet, here we are.
its davek fault for saying they are not going to go on a winning run when they had only won 4 all season, or that Brentford would not get above the 30 odd points or whatever it was he said about a month ago lol

Unexpected results could happen but generally over a season it evens out with form.

The 34 point seasons had 24 rather than 22/21 that Watford and Burnley currently have.

I’m not saying it won’t happen but the evidence suggests 32/33 will be safe.

Absolutely clueless you have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back