Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We defo need a minimum of 4 points from the next 2 games to give us any chance of staying up. Looking at the fixtures I've always thought that Burnley would get out of it and it would be between us and Leeds. We really need to show some heart and fight today.

Have you seen frozen?

Let it go for God's sake.

My team is shoite, maybe getting relegated whilst moving into BMD and you still want me to justify a flippant statement?

Is your surname Kenwright?

I do not know if you understand reading between the lines but my posts have made it blatantly obvious that their really is more to life than Everton being relegated!!!

We cannot change the position our team is in, we cannot control how hard or not our players try, we just turn up to be entertained, be it in the Prem or Championship and just to leave this alone I would gladly admit defeat to your greater knowledge of football finance and parachute payments so you can jerk yourself off knowing you have another Million on your status.

But the reality is we will still be relegated and we will still be able to finance BMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Night.

Seem to have touched quite the nerve. Maybe my reading skills weren’t the issue after all. Probably best leave your fantasies about my alone time off the forum and in your head though, eh, you absolute danger.

We are down. We can't win away and we struggle to score at home. When you add to that a leaky defence with several players (Pickford, Kean, Godfrey and others) liable to produce a match losing gaff at any momement, we'll be lucky to get to 34 points (Leeds' current total). I can't see Frank changing that. He's already got the track record of a loser!

Reactions: SJB

Lose today and I think we are doomed. With our away form, 5 points behind with 5 to play is a huge ask.

Also Watford not winning at home for ages just shouts “Everton that”

Only thing I can say is I fancy even us to beat that Watford side. They are diabolical.
Pitiful would be a compliment. There owner said for the reasoning behind sacking their previous two managers was that this "talented squad" is not performing to its full capabilities. Might be the only worse run club than Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.