2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will surely be a fine as I presume ref saw him throw it and could've sent him off if that was in the rulebook? It's stupid no doubt but club would argue flares shouldn't have been on the pitch in first place.

If he was booked then they would be less likely to do something. You may presume the ref saw it but he will tow the party line and say he didn’t if they instruct him too. I get that he was happy and was a spare of the moment thing , but I am fully expecting a ban for this I fortunately.

Bascombe’s at it as well, Kopite tosser

17A1B0F8-9656-42AC-8765-56F10F91C431.jpeg

Bascombe’s at it as well, Kopite tosser

View attachment 164131

The little Kopite gobshites believe they run the system through the press, demanding this, that and the other.

They can sod off the Horrible Kopite gobshites, they've got no chance as Everton will go to town on them if they attempted to ban him.

If he threw into an area with no fans it shouldn't be an issue. I do think it was daft to throw it although I understand heat of the moment. Hopefully common sense prevails.
Oh yeah it was daft I hope he doesn't get a ban though it would be a huge blow to our survival hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.