Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that Leicester have conceded the most goals this season from set pieces.

We can't be wasting our free kicks and corners like we did yesterday, some of Gordon's free kicks yesterday were woeful. I'd have him practicing free kicks all week in training. Decent deliveries into the box and these seem to crumble.

Leicester are very good team, even if they do rest a few players. We seen that at Goodison a few weeks ago, they dominated large parts of the game.

Can't see us getting 2 wins in a row but I'd take a point right now.
3 points.

nothing else

sorry lookman, but got a feeling this is the one gray's been building himself up for ( fingers crossed )

just hoping iheanacho misses the bus

If we play as well as we did on Sunday, we can come out with three points. We don't have to play attractive, we can win ugly if need be. Leicester aren't that good (I know they're above us), they've got one eye on Europe and there are definitely weak links in their armour. We need to make sure we don't waste free kicks and set pieces, because they're awful at defending them.

If we play as well as we did on Sunday, we can come out with three points. We don't have to play attractive, we can win ugly if need be. Leicester aren't that good (I know they're above us), they've got one eye on Europe and there are definitely weak links in their armour. We need to make sure we don't waste free kicks and set pieces, because they're awful at defending them.
we need to take Gordon off set pieces. He's been great overall this year but his delivery on set pieces has been awful. I'd like to give Mykolenko a go

We have been improving slightly each week away from home with games being close, so we need that extra 10% to win this one, get out the bottom 3 and send dirty Leeds down

Status
Not open for further replies.