Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind Burnley tbh, proper Lancashire not whiney man's
Nor Leicester for that matter.
rs...........................................................................................................................................then Leeds....the rest - out of sight
yeah...can't disagree with that mate

And only 28,000 supporters in the ground watching them, they were going through a bad spell to be honest, we’ve been mostly crap for the last few seasons watched by sell out crowds, 95% Scousers!!
yep...there's the difference...and it's the rub that distinguishes our two clubs. But holy mother of God, have our outfit made us plough heavy field . Me?...I wouldn't have it any other way...

...we're a microcosm of evolution itself. Everton keeps us old and young in some existential thermodynamic equilibrium that shouts ....."Hello Isaac!!"

yep...there's the difference...and it's the rub that distinguishes our two clubs. But holy mother of God, have our outfit made us plough heavy field . Me?...I wouldn't have it any other way...

...we're a microcosm of evolution itself. Everton keeps us old and young in some existential thermodynamic equilibrium that shouts ....."Hello Isaac!!"
What @deipnosophist said...

And so say all of us, erm, I think!!

Best Bit of yesterday after the win was when Daka score and the Leicester player behind him Perez tried to put the ball in the net but blasted it over
Hahaha.
I remember Batashuayi belting the ball into the post, rebounding and sconning him in the face.

Didn't McFadden do similar for us as well at one point?

You obviously have different voices in your head compared with myself @deipnosophist, as most of the shouting I hear is incredibly unintelligible.
I would wager (2p is my maximum bet) most Blues probably feel the same way as this season has been running out of control at times.
It will all be worthwhile when we play our season 22/23 opener in the Premier.

Until then..........NO SURRENDER!

Hahaha.
I remember Batashuayi belting the ball into the post, rebounding and sconning him in the face.

Didn't McFadden do similar for us as well at one point?
Can’t remember Mcfadden doing it, although it wouldn’t surprise me. I do remember Naismith away at Burnley after Eto’o’s goal I think it was, where he belted the rebound onto the bar and it hit their keeper on the head

Can’t remember Mcfadden doing it, although it wouldn’t surprise me. I do remember Naismith away at Burnley after Eto’o’s goal I think it was, where he belted the rebound onto the bar and it hit their keeper on the head
That's what I'm thinking of!!
Haha classic.
Got the Scottish part correct I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.