Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the game today in the Leicester area and to witness the away end from that perspective was special. Also Mykelenko’s strike was unbelievable. He was my man of the match, the goal changed the game but also he was a good out ball for us on the left and helped us stretch the play. I said before this game I felt we needed 9 points to be safe so it feels like if we win the home games we are safe. But I’m a greedy man and want to win them all.

If you were listening to the match on radio you'd would have thought we were home. The crowd was immense.
I'm in Benidorm at the moment. Watching the game today was strange because they had the Leeds game on the screen opposite to ours. Atmosphere was electric. Many neutral fans were absolutely amazed by our away supporters and I felt extremely proud of these fantastic fans. I got a bit carried away a few times and at the end of the game a young Leeds fan said f off you baldy old c ha ha. Anyway I'm just having a few scoops while getting ready for my meal. I'm half shot now I'll be sliding down the wall in a few hours cheers everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.