Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
...well the build up could have been a lot worse.

Let's see if we can break that away form.

We're 10th place in home form table for the season and bottom in the away table.

If we can grab a win we can get out of this mess...why not against a drained Leicester?
I still think Everton can win every game we play.

So your asking the wrong person.

Leicester will be on the beach now. Season over. Dejected from the Roma disappointment. Tired legs. Good opportunity for us. Expect a 1-1 draw.

I get the joke but I've no idea what you've tried to say
Re-edit

They would have PHONED it in at HOME on Sunday... when they play Everton football club... if they played ET.... throw me a frigging bone here

I don't think 6 points will be enough. I want to see us get at least 8 and hopefully 9. I'd take a point on Sunday but getting all 3 would set us up very nicely for the following games. I hope it doesn't come down to the last game but it's very possible that it will. In that case we will not have accumulated the points we need. Even if a draw was sufficient on the final day, I wouldn't bet on us getting it. We have to be safe by then.
I don’t think 8 is enough. We need 9, maybe 10. A win @ Leicester is huge, but a point would at least stop the losing run

Status
Not open for further replies.