Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I long for the day this thread isn't my GO TO 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night and way, way too many hours in-between!

Like all of us, apart from you kopite lurkers, you know who you are! I'm hoping that it's as we fought hard and maintained that Top Tier status we truly relish.

What have you done to us Everton?

UTFT.

*Mods, when we finally nail this, please can we have a swearing amnesty, just for a few hours please?
I may just invent some new ones anyway.

PS, I've recently discovered the Ale House, only taken me 10 years, Doh! Awesome distraction I might add

Wish we were playing West Ham on Sunday, if Leicester have given as much tonight as the irons have it will be handy

You know, I long for the day this thread isn't my GO TO 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night and way, way too many hours in-between!

Like all of us, apart from you kopite lurkers, you know who you are! I'm hoping that it's as we fought hard and maintained that Top Tier status we truly relish.

What have you done to us Everton?

UTFT.

*Mods, when we finally nail this, please can we have a swearing amnesty, just for a few hours please?
I may just invent some new ones anyway.

PS, I've recently discovered the Ale House, only taken me 10 years, Doh! Awesome distraction I might add
Yeah I only look at about 4 threads and mainly this one atm. Can’t wait for it to be over one way or another… never have I ever been so stressed on wether Burnley win or losing a game

Its an Everton away game, I doubt we could take advantage if Putin dropped a nuclear bomb the day before the game.

...well the build up could have been a lot worse.

Let's see if we can break that away form.

We're 10th place in the home form table for the season and bottom in the away table.

If we can grab an away win we can get out of this mess...why not against a drained Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.