Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it as a Matchday round goodison. You don't pay your fee for car care...

What Ford, mate?

Stripped down to nothing. Engine ripped out, wheels fallen off and back doors well and truly smashed.

That's tomorrow. Everton this!

Hope I've not opened a Hornets nest here....

UTT.
ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

Massive, massive game.

A point is by no means the end of the world but a win... a win would be just wonderful.

A loss... well that puts a lot of pressure on the home games.
I would be pretty disappointed with a point unless its a last min goal as for me we should win, even more so with all the Watford players supposedly out,
We could go 4 points above Burnley with same games played, then off course hope they lose sunday giving us the chance to be safe sunday night,
or Off course again hope we go 4points above Leeds with a game in hand on them and hope they lose tomorrow/draw at best sunday and we are safe basically before we play Sunday on GD baring a massive turnaround

Think of it as a Matchday round goodison. You don't pay your fee for car care...

What Ford, mate?

Stripped down to nothing. Engine ripped out, wheels fallen off and back doors well and truly smashed.

That's tomorrow. Everton this!

Hope I've not opened a Hornets nest here....

UTT.

I would be pretty disappointed with a point unless its a last min goal as for me we should win, even more so with all the Watford players supposedly out,
We could go 4 points above Burnley with same games played, then off course hope they lose sunday giving us the chance to be safe sunday night,
or Off course again hope we go 4points above Leeds with a game in hand on them and hope they lose tomorrow/draw at best sunday and we are safe basically before we play Sunday on GD baring a massive turnaround
I'd love a win because honestly I think that is us 80% there but, we'd all have taken 4 points from the two away games.

But yes, the aim has to be to win.

Strongest possible lineup please. Three points here is vital - no point having games in hand if you don't win them!!

Six points in the next two games is a realistic aim. The players should be high on confidence, the fans have hit upon a means to encourage the players which appears to be working... So go for it. Win the next two and the pressure on Leeds and Burnley will be so great that they'll both crack and drop points.

Just imagine if we're ALREADY safe before we kick off against Palace.

Strongest possible lineup please. Three points here is vital - no point having games in hand if you don't win them!!

Six points in the next two games is a realistic aim. The players should be high on confidence, the fans have hit upon a means to encourage the players which appears to be working... So go for it. Win the next two and the pressure on Leeds and Burnley will be so great that they'll both crack and drop points.

Just imagine if we're ALREADY safe before we kick off against Palace.
Any idea how many we will have there tomorrow? Repeat of Leicester would be brilliant but maybe we will pick up extra tickets from CBA Watford fans??

God only knows . Maybe they wanna go out with a bang and try to make an upset for us ? Still sore over Silva ? Richalison ? I could be thinking way too much . If im honest , it makes me more nervous the thought of playing their younger/weaker side
Many Watford fans don’t want us relegated as they see us as the main competition for the scrap to return to the Prem next year.

They would rather see Leeds or Burnley go down for that reason.

Dear blues,

We will win. We will crush them. We will beat them. We will crush and beat them. 0-3. Rondon hattrick. Then we will mess with their heads and give tshirts with bonos head on it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.