Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m being very bullish about this match tonight. I expect Everton to win. But there again I always expect Everton to win. I expect us to beat Man City and LIverpool. We rarely do. But we have to go into every match expecting to win. And we can’t be having Everton beat before a ball is kicked. So it’s all systems go for tonight. Win this match.
Hope those comments don’t come back to bite me. But imo it would be criminal if we let this one slip tonight. Criminal with a capital C.

And even if this Watford outfit do turn up…….We need to match them. No slipping back to old habits.
Pickford stays focused.( he’s been superb recently ) Our defence stays solid. No mistakes. Our midfield stays disciplined and gets control of this match. And our forwards are not wasteful with the enivatable chances that we will get..Hopefully Gray and Gordon can score. Also DCL if he plays.
And Iwobi keeps up his recent decent form…..
Ok……two and a half hours to go. A few early goals will easy any nerves.
Let’s rock and roll. And win this match. Up the Toffees…

I'm confused.

Just seen the report that Watford have appointed the Forest Green manager as their new coach; does that mean Woy has gone, or are they talking about this for the end of the season?

I'm confused.

Just seen the report that Watford have appointed the Forest Green manager as their new coach; does that mean Woy has gone, or are they talking about this for the end of the season?
He's there for 3 more games until his contract ends, unless they change anything between now and end of June, after which the new manager just announced will take the reins.

Totally clueless 'tactics', not using our one half decent asset (attack), alienating the supporters at every opportunity and after relegation was confirmed Saturday he applauded the Palace fans whilst ignoring the away end!

I know he had little time and the Watford job is a poisoned chalice but honestly mate, I've followed the club for a long time and he managed to plumb new depths of awfulness in pretty much every department.
I don't know if you watch Pointless, but one of the questions today was to name rs managers from 1990 to 2020 - Hodgson was a pointless answer - Klopp was only 9 - they ask 100 people for answers to the various questions.

Herr klippety will not be amused

I'm confused.

Takes over after this season finishes

Status
Not open for further replies.