Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gray and gordon absolutly the wirst ive ever seen them. Doucoure, what was he din? Only iwobi and delph somehow acceptable. Our attack is so, so bad. UNbelievable.

I think the players think it's job done.

We absolutely could've won that if we'd started the match like we started the second half.

Not good enough, Everton.

Not a great performance but we controlled second half. Just missing that cutting edge.

It's still in our hands.

We are now 2 points clear.

We hadn't won away since August before this week, and we have just taken 4 points from 2 away games, having recently beaten man united and Chelsea as well. We are in good form, but will have blips.

Need to keep some perspective.

On the fans game in game out to raise this lot, and obviously that's not going to work all the time. Just have to move on to Sunday now.

I’d have took 4 points from 2 away games a week ago.

But 2 points dropped that. We could have pretty much sealed it tonight against a terrible side.

Need 1, maybe 2 big home crowd performances to get us over the line.

Furious with Gordon, Gray, Iwobi and the entire back line tonight. Cowards one and all of them. Mykolenko whose first touch is always backwards, Keane and Holgate who cannot pass a ball forwards to save their lives, Coleman for his persistent negativity in possession, Iwobi, Gray and Gordon for their refusal to put the ball into the box. An awful attitude displayed there tonight and whether we go down or not I hope a large majority of these are gone next season. Kin cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.