Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
leeds beat these 3-0 last month

LEEDS

When Warford weren't playing for draws. If Warford needed a win, it would have totally been a different story. Instead they cowardly went for a draw at home. The fact they started holding up the ball with 4 mins to go says it all. And their fans were loving it.

This thread has been so negative that people are forgetting how sh!te we have been this season. A draw is better than a defeat and considering we have only won 2 away games this season a draw is a result

This. Fans won’t have it though, as soon as the wins stop the knives are out.

We’re not in the bottom 5 because we’ve got good players, good mentality, consistency. We’ve got none of those things. 7 points from Chelsea Leicester Watford is about 6 more than most predicted.

Weren’t loads whining for weeks that we’d get battered by Watford away?

All I’ve heard for the last few games (including the derby) is praise for Lampard’s tactics, so anyone now wanting to bang on about how the players let him down tonight can sniff my plums. Can’t have it both ways.

We all know our players are abysmal wastrels. If he can coax results out of them in the last couple of games then I refuse to believe, with braver tactics he couldn’t have put that shower to the sword tonight.

With Leeds losing that is a good point. Disappointing that we did not win but we are a struggling team not high flyers so a point away is OK. I think one more point from the last three games will be enough
Mate that is NOT a good point.

Even Leeds stuffed them 3-0 down there. It was an absolutely disgraceful performance and result.

This thread has been so negative that people are forgetting how sh!te we have been this season. A draw is better than a defeat and considering we have only won 2 away games this season a draw is a result
It’s the facts that 3 points we’re their for the taking. Watford we’re absolutely terrible and they didn’t even seem like they was trying.

You all know we're in a relegation fight, right? Just because we've won our last 2 games doesn't mean we're prime Brazil. We are 2 points ahead of Leeds because we are crap. We will probably (hopefully) limp across the finish line and secure safety, but we are by no means in the clear. This team needs a complete overhaul.

Burnley went to Watford and bloody won. We are a disgrace. I’m just glad we beat Leicester or I’d have booked a flight to a remote island for a few weeks.

Think he’s scarred after games early on when we were too open and were hammered. Brentford and Palace could be similar- they’ll sit in and try to catch us on the break.
Still, a point along with Leeds result means 4 points guarantees safety with their abysmal goal difference.

Is Super Frank now Shitty Frank again ?
No but I do think he should of changed it up at half time to 4-3-3

But for the the life of my Gordon doesn’t have any end product why he’s on any dead ball duty is completely beyond me

In open play he’s class but as soon as it comes to a finale ball he doesn’t have one

But it’s another point with 2x home games think one will do but we can’t go into next season playing the way we did tonight or it will be another long horrible season

Status
Not open for further replies.