Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s my point mate, i’m worried we won’t get what’s needed the two teams have beat us before
Honestly mate I like you but your really getting boring with you constant negativity. It is what it is. We are in prime position and playing 2 teams at Goodison that we are capable of beating while Leeds are playing there bogey team with massive injuries and suspensions and a team that hates them in Brentford

Honestly mate I like you but your really getting boring with you constant negativity. It is what it is. We are in prime position and playing 2 teams at Goodison that we are capable of beating while Leeds are playing there bogey team with massive injuries and suspensions and a team that hates them in Brentford

hopefully we do it and i can be called a paranoid wreck lol

Brentford 4th as well, so I still disagree with everyone telling me that they will simply roll over for us as they are now safe. We may be in for a shock to the system on Sunday
It's not a matter of them rolling over. Chelsea were 3rd in the table when we beat them. They didn't roll over either. We have home advantage against Brentford, and that's been made to pay before by a less resolute Everton team than this.

Brentford should, though, do the honours against Leeds when they have to play them in London.

If someone were to tell me right now we dont win another point I'd feel pretty confident that what we have could just be enough.

I can see Leeds getting a draw at home and then a defeat away...or at a stretch 2 draws.

Burnley I could maybe see getting a home win against Newcastle, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

If someone were to tell me right now we dont win another point I'd feel pretty confident that what we have could just be enough.

I can see Leeds getting a draw at home and then a defeat away...or at a stretch 2 draws.

Burnley I could maybe see getting a home win against Newcastle, but I wouldn't put any money on it.
As Luke Skywalker said to the Emperor, "Your overconfidence is your weakness" lollol

Status
Not open for further replies.