Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leeds Brighton game is one of the most important of the season, so I’ll be watching… if Leeds lose that, we’ve got 3 games to get one point.
I Honestly thought it was a sky TV game - Thought i seen it advertised last week, but its not even on UK TV, But i will be watching on my TV anyway lol

4 points from the next 2 games will see us safe without needing to go to Arsenal and get something, that way Leeds cant catch us.
This is the bottom line.

And let's face it, lads, if this team cannot rouse itself enough to get four points from two home games against teams with no real prize to play for, I think we need to call a spade a bloody shovel.

I'd love us to stay up. I'm dreaming of that ecstatic feeling of relief where I can let go of the agony. But if we're not good enough now this team will be found out for what it is: Championship level. No more time for rallying calls. Time for points. I don't want Richarlison to "get us", I want him - and his team mates - to get us safe.

Rest easy everyone as Michael Jackson was named April’s manager of the month…he and his team are now cursed!

With Spurs going for the final Champions League place after a routine win over Arsenal, and Burnley being demolished at home against Villa last week,do people really think this will be anything but a home team victory…I’d be shocked if Burnley got a point never mind 3.

In addition, Spurs defeat at Burnley was the catalyst for their change in form. I think Conte will want to ensure no slip-ups in Sunday’s fixture.

And while my rant is in full flow, if we do eventually go down, I don't want to see tears from players. Most of all, I don't want tears from, say, Richarlison and to come on here and see clowns tell us "poor Richi, he gets us." The bugger will be off playing top flight football somewhere else on the continent next season while we're facing Accrington Stanley or whatever detritus makes up the second division these days.

This is the bottom line.

And let's face it, lads, if this team cannot rouse itself enough to get four points from two home games against teams with no real prize to play for, I think we need to call a spade a bloody shovel.

I'd love us to stay up. I'm dreaming of that ecstatic feeling of relief where I can let go of the agony. But if we're not good enough now this team will be found out for what it is: Championship level. No more time for rallying calls. Time for points. I don't want Richarlison to "get us", I want him - and his team mates - to get us safe.
One game at a time, and just beat Brentford on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.