Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost a parent to Covid also, which I really cant get my head around, even after that he was still calling it a hoax, I kid you not.
That's madness Goat just absurdly tragic, anyway you think Frank's going to stay with 5 in the back or opt for something different? I understand the trepidation but I think it we need to need to be set up higher up if we want to win but that's just me.

That's madness Goat just absurdly tragic, anyway you think Frank's going to stay with 5 in the back or opt for something different? I understand the trepidation but I think it we need to need to be set up higher up if we want to win but that's just me.
He admitted that it didnt really work after Watford, so pretty certain he will try something else.

But you never know.

Would not be a shock if Leeds did win both remaining fixtures. Alternatively it would not be a shock if they lost both. So Everton must make the most of the next two home games and then it does not matter what Leeds do or don’t do
So nothing is shocking at this point? lol I agree we have control of our fate cant be reliant on other teams to be worse. We've been too competitive in that regard

So nothing is shocking at this point? lol I agree we have control of our fate cant be reliant on other teams to be worse. We've been too competitive in that regard
Exactly. Win two home games and who cares whatever happens to the other teams

I know, I don't feel confident for us v Brentford either
I'm probably suffering from an anxiety disorder right now, but my gut is telling me Leeds will beat Brighton and we will lose at home to Brentford. Throw in a surprise point for Burnley and Sunday promises to be a bumper day for Prozac sales.

I dont know why, but i almost feel more nervous if we were 5 ahead of Burnley, and 2 ahead of Leeds, if We won, Leeds won, and Burnley lost lol after Sunday,

By the same token, Brighton going to Leeds and blowing up would vindicate some of the suspicions many had about Potter back then. Unquestionably he's done a really fine job there - but Everton is a different kettle of fish. I hope he proves himself less flaky than some of us suspect he is by winning on Sunday.
he's definitely not flaky - I mean his defence has regularly been one of the best in the league. He's clearly a very good manager. But you know, so are plenty of managers that lose games when the pressure is all on the other team.

I'm probably suffering from an anxiety disorder right now, but my gut is telling me Leeds will beat Brighton and we will lose at home to Brentford. Throw in a surprise point for Burnley and Sunday promises to be a bumper day for Prozac sales.
We need a result if not a win a draw that would mean we are still above them even on goal difference in that eventuality. I agree it's not a given beating Brentford now but we have to want it more than them even if they have had their feet up. The good thing is Brentford wont sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.