Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pickford did end up going and Leeds do go down then we might be able to get Meslier as he has looked decent to me.

Failing that I just think we have to give Frank and Kevin Thelwell a chance. You never know Kev might know a keeper from the US, they have some great athletes over there and you’d think they’d have a few keepers potentially

Well I'm hoping he has a decent knowledge of lower leagues/other leagues.

There is no one in MLS that would make sense for us. Sean Johnson too old. Gaga Slonina too young. Probably 5 years away from being at this level. Andre Blake (Jamaican international) not at this level.

Turner would have been a good shout. Fantastic shot stopper. Not great with his feet though.

In a perfect world, Thelwell can call Tyler Adams and recruit. He single handedly changes your midfield dynamic. Allows you to play 4-3-3 with a creative type behind the central striker. He’s a lesser version of Kalvin Phillips.

Why is Pickford going again if we stay up?

There is no one in MLS that would make sense for us. Sean Johnson too old. Gaga Slonina too young. Probably 5 years away from being at this level. Andre Blake (Jamaican international) not at this level.

Turner would have been a good shout. Fantastic shot stopper. Not great with his feet though.

In a perfect world, Thelwell can call Tyler Adams and recruit. He single handedly changes your midfield dynamic. Allows you to play 4-3-3 with a creative type behind the central striker. He’s a lesser version of Kalvin Phillips.

Everyone should go if the right offer comes in

Tyler Adams is properly pants now.

After this week, we may start our busy summer transfer. We have many spaces to rebuild again. But the first and most important is what style of play Lampard wants to be, 4-3-3? 3-4-3? It will affect who we will recruit.

GK: Pickford/Begovic/
(Promo a U23 GK to first team)
RB: Patterson/ Coleman
(Give Coleman a year contarct to rotate with Patterson)
CB: Godfrey/Brathwaite
(Only keep 1 between Holgate/Keane/Mina, buy an experienced from other team)
LB: Mykolenko/Nkounku
DM:
(Buy an experienced and 1 from loan/free transfer to rotate)
CM: Doucoure/Davis/ Gomes
AM: Iwobi/Alli
(Dont think we still need Alli…we need to buy a young from outside)
Winger: Gray/Gordon/Townsend/Dobbies
(Find a replacement for Richarlison)
CF: Rondon/
(Dont mind to keep Rondon 1 more year and find a replacement for DCL)

To conclude, we at least need to sign 1CB, 1 DM, 1AM, 1 Winger and 1CF.
I would see we spend more than 100M again…I hope we can sell Richarlison and DCL with a decent price…

After this week, we may start our busy summer transfer. We have many spaces to rebuild again. But the first and most important is what style of play Lampard wants to be, 4-3-3? 3-4-3? It will affect who we will recruit.

DM:

I would see we spend more than 100M again…I hope we can sell Richarlison and DCL with a decent price…

That midfield would be a horror show.

If Pickford did end up going and Leeds do go down then we might be able to get Meslier as he has looked decent to me.

Failing that I just think we have to give Frank and Kevin Thelwell a chance. You never know Kev might know a keeper from the US, they have some great athletes over there and you’d think they’d have a few keepers potentially
Crap.

DM:

Gomes seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.