Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop making predictions fella-like the rest of us miserable sods on here you have no idea how it’s going to transpire.

Spurs didn’t smash Burnley.
Leeds didn’t capitulate
We folded easily.

We could beat palace , we could draw against palace , we could lose to palace. It’s the end of the season, as today proved anything can happen - flip of a coin time.

We're all hurting.

Go down or stay up I hope this squad is broken up and never to be seen again. Not more than 6 of this 1st team squad are fit for the prem, our position proves this.
It won't happen though because the morons who run us have boxed the club into a corner. We can't spend anything unless manage to sell some of the wage thieves we have for a team and nobody is going to buy them. Even if someone was willing to take them from us they won't match the wages we've handed out like morons. Nah I'm afraid that the club is screwed for a good two or three more seasons at least thanks to Moshiri, Kenwright, Baxendale and the rest of the stupid squad on the board.

Leeds need to beat Brentford to stay up, last game of the season. Do you honestly think they won’t go out all guns blazing

Please do t write this off as a easy home win
Technically Leeds don’t need to beat Brentford to stay up, they need to beat Brentford to finish above us. As it stands they could draw or even lose against Brentford and stay up, depending on Burnley’s results

Just stop making predictions fella-like the rest of us miserable sods on here you have no idea how it’s going to transpire.

Spurs didn’t smash Burnley.
Leeds didn’t capitulate
We folded easily.

We could beat palace , we could draw against palace , we could lose to palace. It’s the end of the season, as today proved anything can happen - flip of a coin time.

To be fair we didnt fold 11 v 11. Game just completely changed on 18 mins. Up to them we'd had 6 efforts at goal to their 1.

The worrying thing for me is how poor Brentford looked when it was 11 against 11. I wouldn't make either team favourites in that game but Leeds have a far better chance of a result than we do at Arsenal.
I’m not sitting again watching it last game of season seeing us potentially going down I’ve done it twice.. Not up for it third time

Status
Not open for further replies.