Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina is available for 50% of the matches I bet Delph’s% is much less. However, if both of them play we are a better team.
I'd ask them to play even if they're 75% fit. I know it's a lot to ask, which they may not particularly agree with, but Mina for 45 minutes is better for ninety without.

I'd ask them to play even if they're 75% fit. I know it's a lot to ask, which they may not particularly agree with, but Mina for 45 minutes is better for ninety without.
Inject them to the max with painkillers and give them a line of council coke

A must win game which decides the fate of this football club.

Pickford

Coleman Godfrey Keane Holgate Mykolenko

Iwobi Doucouré Allan Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Kenny, Gray, Begović, Gomes, Gordon, Davies, El Ghazi, Dele, Welch.

Out: Patterson, Delph, Mina, Townsend, van der Beek (all injured); Branthwaite, Rondón (both suspended).
No it doesn't (decide the fate of this club) because we can stay up without getting any more points. It's Burnley and Leeds who need points.

Taking a break here until after the game thrusday. We have a chance again no excuses we need to fight hopefully he can bring players back into the team, is all the motivation we all need to bringn back the win. We just have to stick together coyb

Anthony taylor is the ref for the palace match. Mike "i support tranmere im not a kopite honest" dean is in charge of var. The fix is in. Two of the worst referees as far as Everton are concerned. We need to use this to create one hostile atmosphere now coz we deffo wont be getting any help from the officials.They really are pissed off they were forced to apologise for the man city game.

Status
Not open for further replies.