Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be giving 2 lads there league debuts on Thursday night, Viera had them both on the bench yesterday, his promised them both there play before the end of the season.
Is one of those the Irish defender O'Brien? Heard good things.

It seems destiny this is coming down to the final game.

Given that, I'm not sure whether we scrape a point Thursday or lose it. One thing is for sure, Leeds are winning Sunday
We need another great escape to show the young fans what it's like to be an evertonian. Maybe they'll wet the bed less in the coming seasons seeing how bad it could've actually been. lol

think a lot of fans are crying in Leeds winning sunday, I dont see them winning that - maybe a point

The weird thing it was only 18 minutes but we were actually linking up passes uncharacteristically well for us then we were reduced to ten men we reverted to our terrible standard of passing. I think a lot of it is mental beyond the mediocrity of the players. If we play Similar to the beginning of the Brentford game and dont experience any moments of madness I think we'll win.

Semantics

They are still mathematically in it. And their miracle late point yesterday doesn't help matters
I'd rather have our game at home Vs Palace than theirs away at Brentford.

It's fairly likely we will both drop points because we are both awful. But aside from the nerves, that would do us.

Status
Not open for further replies.