Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Sky have picked Villa vs Burnley for their TV game :dodgy:
Obviously a shame but you can understand it given that Burnley are considered more favourite than us to go down. One less pressure on the players with no live cameras there as well I guess.

Of course we have to try our hardest for the win. But if Burnley draw at villa then a draw could be an acceptable scoreline in that circumstance because it would mean Burnley have to beat Newcastle and that would not be easy for them. For a few reasons, Eddie howe is an Everton fan and Newcastle are playing well. Newcastle will not roll over in that one, whereas Brentford I feel may do for Leeds.

Obviously a shame but you can understand it given that Burnley are considered more favourite than us to go down. One less pressure on the players with no live cameras there as well I guess.

Of course we have to try our hardest for the win. But if Burnley draw at villa then a draw could be an acceptable scoreline in that circumstance because it would mean Burnley have to beat Newcastle and that would not be easy for them. For a few reasons, Eddie howe is an Everton fan and Newcastle are playing well. Newcastle will not roll over in that one, whereas Brentford I feel may do for Leeds.
Brentford wont roll over they hate each other

I'm very dubious of all these injuries surely to god a few of them can be strapped up for our actual PL survival? Some of them haven't played in weeks or months. Smacks of a couple of them swerving the fight.

I'm very dubious of all these injuries surely to god a few of them can be strapped up for our actual PL survival? Some of them haven't played in weeks or months. Smacks of a couple of them swerving the fight.
I get what you're saying mate but tbf they are elite athletes in a multi million pound industry

Need to win this, sure we can scrape by with 2 draws but I don't see us getting anything at Arsenal with only 2 days rest before facing them given our depth issues, would make last entertaining I suppose but it's not worth it, get the win and put the worry to bed
They'll be playing for their lives for 4th place. Christ we couldn't even beat Watford. Not a chance we get anything there

Can I just say, thank god.

The fans (well the small minority) who set fireworks off, clearly caused a reaction with the Brentford players following their reactions on social media post game.

Same for the idiots who were racist.

Be bold and passionate for our team and forget Palace. Our biggest game in 25 years on Thursday.

They'll be playing for their lives for 4th place. Christ we couldn't even beat Watford. Not a chance we get anything there

Could be different if the gun is pointing at us in last chance saloon. Doubt it but you never know.
Danger aswell we're bigging up palace to much. They are decent enough but beatable. Just need one of those nights everyone is at it. We havent the quality but a gritty performance might do it.

The fans (well the small minority) who set fireworks off, clearly caused a reaction with the Brentford players following their reactions on social media post game.

Be bold and passionate for our team and forget Palace. Our biggest game in 25 years on Thursday.

setting Fireworks off nearly 24 hours before a game wont work anywhere like they will if game was early KO

Embarrassing this. Spot on. We don’t need this crap before our biggest game for decades.

It was funny the first time v Chelsea but cringe to do it against Brentford for a late kick off too

Status
Not open for further replies.